Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.bapg.org.uk.
What personal data we collect
We do not collect information about you via this website, nor do we currently have any web analytics tools in use which track visits to the site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
In regard to the processing and storage of your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For further information regarding these rights, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If you would like to do any of the following, please contact us via the Data Controller details shown below.
- receive a copy of the data we hold about you;
- request a deletion of the data we hold about you;
- or withdraw your consent for activities which you have previously consented
Data Protection Officer
British-American Parliamentary Group
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA